NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencils
  • I like NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencils because it comes in 24 colors and has many functions
  • I decided to try NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencils because many of my favorite makeup gurus use it as a base for their night time dramatic looks
  • I will say that I wouldn’t recommend it as a cream shadow because of it’s thick tacky texture
  • Overall I think the product is good if you plan on using it as a shadow base or need something that will make your light shadows show true to color

• by Liberty

NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencils is exactly what it is, it’s a cream eyeshadow in pencil form. I had never heard of NYX cosmetics until I went on to Youtube.com to watch makeup tutorials. It seemed like just about every Youtube makeup guru was talking about NYX cosmetics and many of them were using their eyeshadow pencils. A few other brands sell something similar but

I had never thought to try it until recently.

I like NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencils because it comes in 24 colors and has many functions. It can be used alone as cream shadow or use underneath mineral, loose powder or pressed powder shadow to give the color a more dramatic impact, makes the colors more vibrant and adheres better to the eyelids. I decided to try NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencils because many of my favorite makeup gurus use it as a base for their night time dramatic looks. Depending on the powder shadow color and the pencil shadow color combination, it can be use to tone down dark colors or help make light colors pop and show true.

I use their jumbo pencils to make my light ...

• NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencils
      powder shadows pop and it works well, much better than with just shadow primer. I will say that I wouldn’t recommend it as a cream shadow because of it’s thick tacky texture. Due to the tacky texture I would recommend using a shadow primer before using the shadow pencil because it will crease.

Overall I think the product is good if you plan on

using it as a shadow base or need something that will make your light shadows show true to color. They’re also very inexpensive at just $3, so you can’t go wrong with that when there’s so many uses for it. The downside is you can only get NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencils online at cherryculture.com and in Ulta stores. NYX.com no longer offers this product online.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31907754790231/k2311a079/7.9.09