Canon Powershot A470  » Cameras  »
  • This camera also has video recording, though I regret that it's only capable of 20 fps VGA video recording

• by Akshay

The Canon Powershot A470 is a budget camera for casual photographers and non-professionals, like me. It has a 7 megapixels sensor and comes at a really affordable, and reasonable price.

The price was of course the first impressions of this digital camera.

This camera also has video recording, though I regret that it’s only capable of 20 fps VGA video recording.

Still, the video grabbing is decent, except for fast moving shots.

The images taken by the camera are of really good quality, both indoors and outdoors, but there is still a lot of space for improvement.

I hate it when it outputs noisy images in low light conditions, or it’s flash makes the image over-expose an object.

But then, I look at the price and ...

• Canon Powershot A470
      say to myself “This is all I can get for this price”, and I feel good again.

Definitely a good budget camera.

You can get pretty good shots for web sharing, blog uploading, photo-blogging and just about anything.

A little bit of

technology knowledge can help you get good shots from this digital camera.

I uploaded some of the pictures taken by it on my blog and after resizing, the photos looked wonderful.

Pros: Affordable and Reasonable price, Video recording, Good shots Cons: Images are sometimes noisy, or over-exposed.

Canon Powershot A470

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43907754720131/k2311a079/7.9.09