Relapse Eminem’s album  » Music  »
  • I personally recommend every fanatic to get this, it's an epic one

• by Akshay

I recently got Eminem’s brand new music album, Relapse. I have been a die hard fan of Eminem’s music (And his straight-forward approach towards celebrities).

The album has put up a great approach towards music, as this album incorporates a story within itself.

Their

are great CD covers, and inlay arts.

They are kind enough to supply lyrics pamplet, so you won’t be dependent on the Internet.

I personally loved listening to the album, as it gives you a sense that you are listening to a musical audio story.

Time after time, there are dialogues, which continue a story, and then there’s music again.

Overall, this album has a great approach towards innovation in music, and musical audio stories is what I have become a fan of after listening to this music ...

• Relapse Eminem's album
      album.

I would love to see more albums like this.

My favorite tracks in this album are “We made you”, “My Mom” and “Crack a bottle”.

Go get it now!

Eminem had been my favorite artist since a long time, and I have never

missed any of his album till now.

Believe me, this one is the best.

It’s a great music album for Hip-Hop, Rap and Pop lovers.

I personally recommend every fanatic to get this, it’s an epic one.

Pros: Great lyrics, lyrics note has been supplied, Good music Cons: None in particular

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14907754710131/k2311a079/7.9.09