Loreal Foaming Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • Some cleansers are harsh, and since this one's foams, I decided to give it a try
  • A couple of weeks later, I unfortunately couldn't see any difference with my skin tone or appearance

• by msroxer

This cleanser contains kaolin clay and it claims to balance skin tones. I was looking for something that soothes my sensitive skin while giving it a nice cleansing. Some cleansers are harsh, and since this one’s foams, I decided to give it a try.

After cleaning with this, my skin felt smooth but it didn’t clean too

well for that “clean” feeling wasn’t there. It was very gentle to my skin so I decided to use it for a couple of weeks to test the claim of “balancing skin tone” effect.

I used it twice a day, one in the morning and one at night. It doesn’t dry me out like other cleansers but ...

• I was still uneasy about the cleaning effect. I was afraid it might break me out for the it didn’t get all that needed to be cleansed.

A couple of weeks later, I unfortunately couldn’t see any difference with my skin tone or appearance. It looked liked I was just using a normal cleanser just

for the cleaning of it. The tube lasts forever since only a bit is needed to get enough foam for your entire face.

I would say it’s not worth it. Although the price isn’t much, it does nothing. Not even a little. I would say spending a little bit more for something else that might actually work.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31907754630131/k2311a079/7.9.09