iPhone 3gs
  • I believe the biggest update has been the picture and video messaging, which i was surprised it lacked in the earlier models
  • Now one of the biggest features i love about the iphone is the Find My iPhone and Remote Wipe, i was absolutely stunned when i saw this
  • I do have to say it is one of the best touch screens ever
  • I think the only down fall is the battery
  • Over all i like the new iphone, it has its issues but i think over all its great

• by carly

The iphone 3Gs. Well the iphone series hasnt really changed from the generation. The look of the iphone has changed dramatically but the actual software only a little.

The new iphone does have the pros and cons. I believe the biggest update has been the picture and video messaging, which i was surprised it lacked in the earlier models.

Well with the 3. 0 update they dont lack it anymore.

Now one of the biggest features i love about the iphone is the Find

My iPhone and Remote Wipe, i was absolutely stunned when i saw this!!! I have never had a phone that had either of these options! I would love to erase those private conversations and photos from my phone! This is like a dream come true! I dont know why they didnt think of this before! I also love the option to plug your iphone into your computer and you can use the internet. I mean say you are on a business trip and ...

• want to use the computers internet, but no wifi.

This solves it all!! I do have to say it is one of the best touch screens ever! I have had cases when it goes out but its rare. I like really do like this phone.

I think the only down fall is the battery… Using the internet, using the screen at all, even with the wifi off kills the battery. I think a phone battery should last the whole day, so you can

charge it at night.

I have had other phones that you can use the internet all day pretty much and it last till the night. But over all its a good phone.

I think its greatest feature is the app store, thousands upon thousands of apps, there are really good ones for free. I dont think you will find any other phone service with this many apps!

Over all i like the new iphone, it has its issues but i think over all its great!

iPhone 3gs

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37907754490131/k2311a079/7.9.09