Melia Kuala Lumpur hotel  » Hotels  »
16 Jalan Imbi , Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia.
  • I was very impressed with the place from the moment I walked in to the reception lounge, very spacious and beautifully laid out

• by Mark Williams

On one of my visits to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, on a business trip, I chose to stay at Melia Kuala Lumpur hotel. It was a perfect choice. It was a grand hotel.

I was very impressed with the place from the moment I walked in to the reception lounge, very spacious and beautifully laid out. The staff at the reception counter was so courteous and friendly, making sure that

the guests received all the attention needed.

I could sense the hospitality the moment I stepped to the reception desk. I had a deluxe room on a high floor with a beautiful view of the City skyline.

The room was, I would say, luxuriously furnished, and had all the facilities needed for a pleasant and comfortable stay, air conditioner, TV set, IDD telephone, mini-bar, coffee maker. Room services were ...

• very prompt and hospitable too.

The inhouse restaurant was so pleasant and beautiful. I enjoyed having traditional Malaysian cuisines.

And, the lounge was a nice place to relax at the end of a busy day. The Business Centre was well facilitated to have my business papers and documentation prepared, and the staff was very efficient in rendering the services.

Melia Kuala Lumpur was really a huge

and very spacious hotel,with spacious meeting rooms for conferences and seminars. The hotel was an excellent place for business travellers like me and for holiday makers with many City attractions in the surrounding.

I was very happy staying at Melia Kuala Lumpur, and I certainly look forward to staying there again on my future visits to Kuala Lumpur. I would ofcourse also suggest the place to my coleagues and friends back home for their visits to KL.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2907754400131/k2311a079/7.9.09