Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen  » Movies  »
  • While the robots are more numerous and larger in size, I must say I am a little disappointed with the lack of responsibility taken up by the team to keep this sequel closer to it’s roots
  • I can really only recommend this film for mature teens on up
  • After taking it in, I too must agree that the script’s quality was rather poor, HOWEVER, one can hardly notice the “B-Rated” lines when you’re focusing on the action (and believe me, there’s plenty of eye-candy to keep even the hardest-to-please entertained)

• by New_Life_08

While Transformers began with children in mind, Revenge of the fallen couldn’t have landed further without earning an “R” rating. While the robots are more numerous and larger in size, I must say I am a little disappointed with the lack of responsibility taken up by the team to keep this sequel closer to it’s roots. I can really

only recommend this film for mature teens on up. In all honesty, this scored 2.5 out of 5 for family friendliness.

Now, for the adults who are interested catching this by themselves, this is stuffed to the brim with action and overloaded with special effects. This movie’s crew obviously had the moto of “bigger is better”. Bigger heroes; bigger villains; bigger explosions. All-in-all, a movie that’s actually worth the money to see.

Before blowing the bucks to feast on the new cinema sensation myself, I decided to read up on a few reviews (after all money doesn’t grow on trees you know), and found many disappointed parents who had hoped some better calls had been made for the children,

• Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen
      along with some avid movie-goers who were far from impressed with the script. After taking it in, I too must agree that the script’s quality was rather poor, HOWEVER, one can hardly notice the “B-Rated” lines when you’re focusing on the action (and believe me, there’s plenty of eye-candy to keep even the hardest-to-please entertained).

In addition to the lager-than-life

robots, Transformers 2 also packs a punch to the clock. Weighing in at about two hours in length, one would almost think it’s a bit overdone, but its wow-factor made me hardly notice the time commitment. This one earned 5 out of 5 for entertainment value– the only way it could bring more “bang-for-the-buck” is if you go and see it in IMAX..

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11907754390131/k2311a079/7.9.09