Slim-Fast Shakes  » Health  »
  • My favorite flavor to drink is strawberry and it goes down rather smoothly when it is refrigerated
  • I have tried the chocolate flavored ones and it really does not taste good at all to me

• by EMILY PARKER

Slim-Fast shakes truly are a way to help you lose weight in my honest opinion. I have been drinking them during lunchtime every day for about three months now and I have lost almost 60 pounds so far, I also exercise at home using my elliptical to help burn calories as well. What the Slim-Fast shakes do is help me to feel full for about four hours or so after drinking one can of it. My favorite flavor to drink is strawberry

and it goes down rather smoothly when it is refrigerated. I have tried the chocolate flavored ones and it really does not taste good at all to me.

I have tried many diet pills over the past several years and none of them have worked for me either. I was actually quite skeptical over trying the Slim-Fast method to losing weight at first, but after a certain period of time of doing it, I started to notice a big difference around my waist as ...

• well as my behind. I couldn’t believe what was happening to me and now I am on my way to losing another 60 pounds or so and I will continue using the Slim-Fast method to losing weight because it works for me.

There are so many weight-loss programs of there on the Internet today and on TV as well making claims about how much weight you can lose by trying them and I am sure for some people those programs actually worked. That is

why I will not tell you that this is the way to go in order to lose a bunch of weight, but what I will let you know straight up front that through the combination of exercise and drinking Slim-Fast shakes, I am accomplishing my weight goals. I do believe that this method could very well work for others who want to lose weight though as much as I do so that I can get back to having more energy to do things other than sleep.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34907754360131/k2311a079/7.9.09