Forever 21 clothes  » Clothes  »
  • I have noticed that after a few washings the threads start to unravel though
  • I bought one of their coats to try out because it was cute but no matter how many times I cleaned it (which is a pain to do) there was always shedding
  • Definitely a great place to pick up party and clubbing clothes
  • I would avoid their shoes and coats as well

• by Liberty

Forever 21 is one of those stores that targets teenagers and young women. It’s good for trendy clothes but not a place you’d go to for quality items. Their clothing selection is always up to date and you can easily find items that are almost identical to designer ones, which is something the company has gotten in trouble for. But most of their clothes tend to be bright colors and kind of tacky, more geared to tweens than anyone else.

I visit Forever 21 from time to time to pick up cotton fitted tees and tanks to

wear alone or underneath tops. Cotton tees are basically the same everywhere and I’d rather spend less on them than more. The store offers some cute graphic tees if you’re into that sort of stuff. I have noticed that after a few washings the threads start to unravel though. I guess that’s the difference between getting your t-shirts from Forever 21 and the Gap.

Although they make cute clothes, shoes and coats most of it is not quality stuff and won‘t last long. Their shoes tend to be uncomfortable, and the heels and soles are stiff. In the ...

• end you’ll really just waste your money if you buy their shoes and coats because neither will last long and the shoes are just about useless if you can’t bare to walk in them long. Their winter coats are often made from felt or polyester both are a pain to clean and neither are soft. I bought one of their coats to try out because it was cute but no matter how many times I cleaned it (which is a pain to do) there was always shedding. The only thing worse than trying to clean their coats is
        trying to get the shedding off of my other clothes.

Forever 21 is a store you shop at if you want affordable, trendy, disposable clothing and accessories. It’s good place to pick up t-shirts, summer and spring blouses and dresses. Definitely a great place to pick up party and clubbing clothes. But if you want something that will last don’t shop here. I would avoid their shoes and coats as well. My verdict: Cute clothes but cheap, very cheap, and not in a good way. When shopping here really use your eyes and check every seam.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55907754350131/k2311a079/7.9.09