Kricket Mobile
4.3
Belvedere Rd, Waukegan Il.
  • I was interested in becoming a customer when I found out that they offer cell phone and internet services separately
  • Sprint sees what Kricket is doing and want to compete by offering internet service separately from their phone service, but it's too late in my opinion
  • I have no problem connecting to the internet

• by epw3

I have found Kricket Mobile to be better than Sprint, US Cellular, Verizon Wireless,and T-Mobile. I went by a couple of their locations in Waukegan, Il. to get cell phone and internet service immediately after I dropped my T-Mobile blackberry phone in the toilet accidentally. I was paying $141 for phone and internet service with my blackberry for T-mobile. I kept seeing these commercials about respect concerning this “new” carrier called Kricket. A new brand really got my attention. I was interested in becoming a customer when I found out that they offer cell phone and

internet services separately. Also they are a pay as you go company; so no gruelling contracts for those who like having their “respect”. I always wondered why cell phone companies made people to be bound to a contract anyway.

It made no sense to me. A contract makes it look like it is all about money, when it should be about service. I shouldn’t be at the debt of a company when they should be more concerned about how they should value me as a customer to ...

• keep my business. The pay as you go concept should have been the business model in the beginning for cell phone and internet services. Sprint sees what Kricket is doing and want to compete by offering internet service separately from their phone service, but it’s too late in my opinion. Though they charge only $20 a month for internet service, I am happy paying $40 a month with a company that was straight with me from the beginning and never tried to screw me with a contract.

If they have

to write binding contracts to guarantee their profits as cell phone and internet service providers, that right there should repel customers from even considering them for business. I have no complaints with Kricket. I have no problem connecting to the internet. Their broadband is fairly quick. I do not miss using my blackberry as a modem. Today is actually the day my first bill is due. $40 for the broadband internet access, and $40 for my cell phone service. Unlimited everything. I look forward to continuing business with them and possibly getting a phone upgrade. Go Kricket Mobile!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22907754320131/k2311a079/7.9.09