Brews - Resto bar in Cebu City  » Entertainment  »
  • I think fifty percent or more individual has this what we call night life
  • Well for an ordinary girl like me, who don't even have a night life I would say this is one of the best restaurant I have ever been
  • Since then, me and my friends decided to go there almost every week not just because we want to watch the band perform, but also because of delicious food they served
  • If you are from Cebu City, Go there sometime and experience the fun

• by hannah

Night life?. I think fifty percent or more individual has this what we call night life. And Im pretty sure that resto bar’s are present when talking about this stuff. Here in Cebu City , especially in Mango. Im quite sure almost all teen agers do know where this place is. This is the place where single teenagers, adults or whatever hangs out. I don’t have any night life or whatever. Anyway, regarding resto bar I

saw this awesome resto bar somewhere near Mango.

My cousin was getting married then when we first visit this place. A friend of mine introduced the place to us. I first thought, that its just an ordinary restaurant wherein all we have to do is eat. But when we got there I was totally surprised.

Well for an ordinary girl like me, who don’t even have a night life I would say this is one of the best restaurant ...

• I have ever been.

It was quite different for me because there is this live band performing on stage. And you may send out your song request so they can sing it for you. And take note, its not just a simple or ordinary band. The band is indeed awesome. The vocalist of the band sings the song with feelings. I just love the way he sings the song.

I can say it is indeed a marketing strategy, Putting

a band in a restaurant.

People come and go not just because of the food but also because of the performing band.

Since then, me and my friends decided to go there almost every week not just because we want to watch the band perform, but also because of delicious food they served. Especially the mango shake they served, I can actually say its awesome!.

If you are from Cebu City, Go there sometime and experience the fun.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 59907754240131/k2311a079/7.9.09