Joe Fresh Beauty Duo Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
  • While shopping last week in Superstore for groceries, I decided to take a quick look at the cosmetics, because I had no idea what kind of products they carry, and also I wanted to look for some sort of cover-up stick for dark circles and pimples and other things I wanted to cover-up on my face
  • I didn’t have much time to browse-but will make a point of doing so in the future-so I found the face makeup section
  • It looked interesting, because it appeared to be both a stick and a liquid in one tube, but I selected my shade, medium, and put it in my cart
  • I was impressed, and have never seen anything quite like that

• by Jessie Bahrey

I have been a fan of the Real Canadian Superstore’s very affordable clothing line called Joe Fresh; the clothes and shoes are affordable and actually quite cute, even trendy. And did I say affordable? Seriously great deals are available, and that is for the everyday prices, not sales. I had not tried their new line of Joe Fresh cosmetics, only because I didn’t really need anything. While shopping last week in Superstore for groceries, I decided to take a quick look at the cosmetics, because I had no idea what kind of products they carry, and also I wanted to look for some sort of cover-up stick for dark circles and pimples and other things I wanted

to cover-up on my face. In the summer, I do not wear face makeup much, because I find that the heat makes it look bad anyway, and I am usually wearing sunscreen, and I don’t like to wear tons of stuff on my face-it feels far too heavy.

I was surprised to find quite a good selection of makeup items. A quick look revealed that the prices are even lower than other drugstore and discount brand makeup. I didn’t have much time to browse-but will make a point of doing so in the future-so I found the face makeup section. I finally decided on the Joe Fresh Beauty Duo Concealer, because at only $8, I figured I couldn’t ...

• go wrong, and if I did, it wasn’t too much money to waste. It looked interesting, because it appeared to be both a stick and a liquid in one tube, but I selected my shade, medium, and put it in my cart.

When I got home, I took a good look at my purchase. There are two parts to it, a liquid blotter, and a stick, with the liquid attachment able to come off to use the stick attachment. Very cool! I was impressed, and have never seen anything quite like that. So I tried both, first the stick my ‘skin imperfections’ and the liquid on my under-eye circles, and then blended both in-presto! It hid what I

wanted hidden, and blended into my skin very well, so that I didn’t need to put on powder overtop to further conceal anything. I was really happy with the results, but wondered if it would last all day. I stuck the stick in my purse anyway-and the nice thing about the thin size of this product is that you can carry it in even the smallest purse. I actually did not need to re-apply at all. It lasted all day, even in the heat and even over top of my moisturizer with sunscreen, which usually makes everything I put over it last a very short time. Joe Fresh Beauty Duo Concealer is a wonderful find, at a great low price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31907754230131/k2311a079/7.9.09