Mcaffe 2009 anti-virus  » Software  »
  • I think this is the best anti-virus I ever used
  • And the process is really fast, and it doesn’t interfere my surfing experience also
  • It really helps me to prevent entering some dangerous websites, and by doing this I know that I am in safe hands and it feels like I am secured by Z security
  • Truly Mcaffe 2009 is the best antivirus of all time

• by arkog

Choosing good anti-virus software is really tough these days, because there are so many good anti-virus software. Few days back I purchased “Mcaffe 2009 anti-virus” from an online shop, and I have to say that it is a pretty good anti-virus software.

It is giving me ultimate protection to my PC, and I feel really secure now, and now because of this software

I feel really secure while surfing the net. I think this is the best anti-virus I ever used. It has everything which a good anti-virus software should have, like it keeps me secure from spyware, Trojans, viruses, worms, and the strongest feature is its internet security.

They have included a little add-on for internet browsers called “Mcaffe siteadvisor plus”, it automatically installs in ...

• your web browser when you install Mcaffe anti-virus, and this little add-on keeps me notified that the site I am going to visit is secure or not. And the process is really fast, and it doesn’t interfere my surfing experience also. It really helps me to prevent entering some dangerous websites, and by doing this I know that I am in safe hands
        and it feels like I am secured by “Z” security. And the another best thing about this anti-virus is that it scanning speed is faster than any other anti-virus software, like i have 1TB of HDD space, and it too only 20 minutes to scan all of my data, it is really cool. Truly “Mcaffe 2009″ is the best antivirus of all time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 30907754220131/k2311a079/7.9.09