Estee Lauder Micro-D Deep Thermal Refinisher  » Cosmetics  »
3.7
  • It won a Cosmopolitan Beauty Award and since then, I wanted one tube for myself
  • After rinsing, I feel like there's still some residue so I make sure I wash my face with my favorite facial wash

• by beautygunk

I used Estee Lauder Micro-D Deep Thermal Refinisher to buff my sometimes bumpy and rough skin. I do not exfoliate so much because I am afraid to get a breakout. This particular product exfoliates with three different beads and it also warms your face as you apply it in the signature Estee Lauder Idealist massage. I first found out about this product from a magazine and I really got fixated. It won a

Cosmopolitan Beauty Award and since then, I wanted one tube for myself.

This product really warms your skin so that it opens your pores and you can really feel your skin tingle. There are precautions though, you are not supposed to apply too much pressure and you should not scrub the same area for too long. This freaked me out. I had to really watch which part of my face I scrub. I ...

• also did not use this every other day as it says on the package because I was afraid to overscrub my face. After you exfoliate using this product, your skin will grow red. It’s normal. I freaked the first time I saw my reddish skin. The last thing I wanted was to get maps on my skin, this did not happen. My skin was able to get an even tone. I still use
        this product every now and then. After rinsing, I feel like there’s still some residue so I make sure I wash my face with my favorite facial wash.

This comes in a fuss free tube and dispenses the formula slowly so you do not end up with far too much than what you really need. This is very economical because a pea-size amount goes a long way. As a bonus, this product smells wonderful!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31907754190131/k2311a079/7.9.09