Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrate Recovery Boosting Treatment  » Cosmetics  »
  • I noticed on the day of my wedding, I had smaller pores, younger looking skin that is rosy not pale

• by beautygunk

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrate Recovery Boosting Treatment is something that I have read about from a magazine before I got married. You just need to try this for twenty-one (21) days and amazingly, you will see you skin renewed and beautiful.

Being the usual normal bride-to-be, I wanted to look perfect for my big day so I started using this a month before I

walked down the aisle.

It is not my habit to perform a patch test, fortunately I did not get any breakout or rashes from using this formula.

You will notice a difference after the first week of trying this formula! You just need to apply this once a day, during night time.

I had more than enough for twenty-one days, in fact, I still have some ...

• left that I have not used yet.

I am reserving it for another important day.

The packaging is luxurious with gold details.

It is also very hygeinic and economical because instead of an open jar, it has a dropper.

I noticed on the day of my wedding, I had smaller pores, younger looking skin that is rosy not pale.

The downside of this product is that

it’s on the pricey side.

I splurged because it was my wedding and well, that does not happen everyday.

I wanted to look perfect! Because the formula is a concentrate, one must not use this everyday, after the 21 days, you have to wait for six months before using it again.

This is also recommended for those who got exposed under the sun for too long.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31907754180131/k2311a079/7.9.09