Harry Potter & The Philsophers Stone  » Books  »
  • I really love magic and ive read a ton of different books on magic and dragons and stuff
  • I recommend anyone to buy and better yet, why not purchase the entire series

• by Rocky_Konstantin

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer Stone is a series of books about a Wizard named Harry Potter. He is in High School in the Wizarding World named Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry. Harry Potter finds out that he’s a wizard and has to go to this school. On arrival at Hogwarts it is marked by struggles and determination to escape his non magical guardians, his Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon who desperately want to keep him and use him as a servant boy. Fortunately

Hagrid saves him from his woes!

We learn that Harry’s parents were murdered by a Dark Wizard: Lord Voldemort when he was just a baby. His parents, through love, caused the dark lord to fall. And Harry survived which gave a thrill to me to actually know that love can be so powerful.

The headmaster Professor Dumbledore absolutely fancies him and keeps an eye on him all the time.

He makes two best friends, Hermione & Ronald whom he will share countless adventures with.

The setting is ...

• so marvelous! JoAnne has really outdone herself in making everything seem as real as possible.

This book is full of magic; I absolutely loved it after reading it. I have read it five times in total and the entire series is just fabulous.

I cannot express how I feel about this book in words. I really love magic and ive read a ton of different books on magic and dragons and stuff. Id say that the Harry Potter series really and truly is a work of

art. Sometimes I fantasize that im living in another world, being a wizard and stuff just to escape reality.

Harry potter offers the perfect place to just escape and be someone else for a change which I absolutely love!

The moment I finished reading it for the first time, I really wanted the second, but it wasn’t out yet. I desperately waited and finally another did come out which I will deal with in my other review.

I recommend anyone to buy and better yet, why not purchase the entire series?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17907754111231/k2311a079/7.9.09