Nichido true colors eye shadow  » Cosmetics  »
  • I prefer the three color combination, it's easy to combine and apply the 3 color of light pink, dark pink and lavender in combination
  • What I like in this eye shadow, it's harmless to my skin
  • There's a lot of color to choose from but I prefer those color I found out

• by lei

I am a fan of Nichido product, I’ve been buying their products for months now. I loved the combination of their eye shadows.

I prefer the three color combination, it’s easy to combine and apply the 3 color of light pink, dark pink and lavender in combination.

It’s easy to apply a stroke in and blend it together.

What I like in this

eye shadow, it’s harmless to my skin.

It’s easy to rinse with water or even make up remover.

Everytime I used this eye shadow I get this new look in my face and I am confident with the look that I had.

The only thing that worries me it is easily get powdery when I begin using it, that’s why I used it ...

• carefully with the used of eye shadow applicator.

I should be apply it gently so it will never lose.

Good thing it never fades away even I perspires doing my job at work.

I see to it to re-apply my make up so it will not loosen up.

This eye shadow were in a nice container and easy to open cover, it is

affordable and always available in any cosmetic shop.

There’s a lot of color to choose from but I prefer those color I found out.

I’m glad this product was made for women like me, try this cosmetic product.

It’s hypoallergenic and gives life to my face, completes my make up everyday.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31907754081231/k2311a079/7.9.09