Air Canada  » Airlines  »
2.0
  • After 8 hours of flying through the night, and not getting even a minute of shut-eye in due to uncomforability and forgetfulness on the flight attendants part, I was one miserable Air Canada customer

• by krystle pelto

Who likes to fly? Not this chick! Last week I flew across Canada with Air Canada. I chose this airline because their rates were the cheapest.

Although their prices were very competitive, the service they provided inflight was quite reflective of their cheap rates.

I had a red-eye flight and I was very much looking forward to sleeping all night on the plane.

Once in my seat I hunkered down for a nap but to no avail.

Even though the flight was throughout the night, the flight attendents took forever to provide their “service” and they kept the lighting on during 90% of the flight.

They came around over an hour into the flight to offer us a free drink or a not-so-free snack.

Not even ...

• pretzels for free anymore.

None of the flight attendants even smiled.

I was sitting near a window and I was so cold I was pretty near shivering.

I politely asked a flight attendant for a blanket and she mumbled something to her co-worker, said she would get one right away, and never returned with a blanket.

She walked by me many times but

did not even acknowldge me let alone explain to me where my blanket was.

After 8 hours of flying through the night, and not getting even a minute of shut-eye in due to uncomforability and forgetfulness on the flight attendants part, I was one miserable Air Canada customer.

Beware of flying with them during red-eye flights.

Service is greatly forgotten in the middle of the night.

Air Canada

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40907754021231/k2311a079/7.9.09