Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Loose Bronzing Veil  » Cosmetics  »
  • I decided to try one more time to find a bronzer that would work for me, so I went to my local drugstore in search
  • I like this bronzing veil very much, and my only concern is that it does not have any sunscreen in it at all
  • Other than that, this product really does provide a natural glow to my face, and it is the best bronzer I have tried

• by Jessie Bahrey

I have been in search of a natural-looking bronzer for a long time, because no matter what brand or colour I try, they are always too dark or go on unevenly, and never seem to make my face look like I had been out in the sunshine. I have also tried self-tanners, made especially for the face, and I have found them to be very drying for my skin, and also to look unnatural. These products are generally expensive as well, even the drug-store brands, so buying products that don’t work can be extremely frustrating. I decided to try one more time to find a bronzer that would work for me, so I went to my local drugstore in search. I spent more than a half an hour browsing countless items and reading the

packaging very carefully, and testing a few on the back of my hand, which I must admit is the first time I have ever taken the time to test them.

The product that really stood out for me was Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Loose Bronzing Veil, a very long name to describe this product. What drew me to this one was that it did seem to look very natural with my skin tone, but what really made it attractive was that it was a self tanner plus a bronzer, with a nice, soft brush to apply the product. According to the packaging, it gradually tans your face as well as bronzing the skin, and it is a loose powder as opposed to a liquid or pressed powder. I am a big fan of ...

• loose powder generally, and I have heard many good things about the Physicians Formula brand of cosmetics. I also decided that it was a decent value, at $22, because it has tans and bronzes and has that really nice brush. I can never have enough brushes. I purchased the bronzer and took it home.

I didn’t even wait until the next day to try this powder. I brushed it on and it felt very light on my face. It subtly darkened my skin, but in exactly the way I had been hoping for-very much like a glow rather than a brown colour. It went well over my regular moisturizer, which is important to me. The next day, I put the powder on in the morning, wondering if it would last all day. It did, much

to my delight and surprise. It did not feel heavy or thick on my face, and it did not streak at all, even over the moisturizer I wear. I did notice that my face seemed to be a bit more ‘tanned’ after a week of using it every day, but not that unnatural brown look that I hate so much. I like this bronzing veil very much, and my only concern is that it does not have any sunscreen in it at all. The manufacturer could really make this product complete if they added a 20 SPF or higher, and that way, you would not need to put on a sunscreen on first. Other than that, this product really does provide a natural glow to my face, and it is the best bronzer I have tried.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31907753901231/k2311a079/7.9.09