Panasonic Talking Caller ID Cordless Phone  » Electronics  »
  • This cordless telephone system is one of the best in my honest opinion
  • I love the fact that you can be in another room and know who is calling through the use of the feature talking caller ID

• by EMILY PARKER

This cordless telephone system is one of the best in my honest opinion. I love the fact that you can be in another room and know who is calling through the use of the feature talking caller ID. It will tell you in a computer Digital voice format exactly what the caller ID display says. I also enjoy being able to place it on the speakerphone feature when I am doing something that

requires both of my hands to be used. It also has an intercom feature that lets you talk on the phone to someone else without having to dial a number. I mainly use it to try and locate the telephone itself because I have a habit of putting it down somewhere is and forgetting exactly where I put it.

Like any other cordless telephone, you can walk around talking on it with full digital clarity,

• which is rather nice because some cordless telephones end up having major static problems at times. We actually have hooked this up to an IP telephone service and it works great as long as we are not downloading large files over the Internet.

The last and most important feature that I really do like most of all is the energy savings that it provides. Most electronics will indicate this with a blue sticker that has

the word energy written across it with a star at the end. I am all for saving power when it comes to using any electronic old devices.

If you are looking for a decent cordless telephone system that uses the talking caller ID feature then try looking at Wal-Mart because that is where I purchased ours from and I have not had any problems at all with it whatsoever. It is definitely worth its money.

Richard Atkinson says :

Just got hooked up with Comcast digital voice and now my panasonic KXT-TG caller id does not work. Comcast is no help with the problem.

Galega says :

This is a common installation problem. I have seen people complaining that phone stops working once Comcast Digital Voice is connected. You need to connect it properly and only then the system will work seamlessly. Handsets may be connected directly to a Comcast Wireless Gateway device, or inside wiring and jacks can be connected to provide phone service throughout a residence.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16907753831231/k2311a079/7.9.09