Disney Cruiselines  » Cruises/Ferries  »
  • I dreaded our departure date and definitely can say I was not looking forward to it
  • I can honestly say that was the last time I thought about how much time was left on the cruise
  • There were multiple nightclubs and bars that we enjoyed while our daughter played in Disney's Kids Club
  • The whole trip was simply fantastic, and I would strongly recommend it to any family
  • It is an experience for the entire family to enjoy

• by cbantly

When we decided to celebrate my daughter’s birthday on a Disney Cruise ship, I cringed. The thought of 1000 children on a boat with a bunch of characters really did not appeal to me in the least. I dreaded our departure date and definitely can say I was not looking forward to it.

Our journey started by driving 500 miles to Cape Canaveral. After checking our baggage, we were allowed to board the ship almost immediately.

The ship left the port within several hours and I was ready to start counting down the time until we returned. I can honestly say that was the last time I thought about how much time was left on the cruise!

The Disney Cruiselines staff was friendly, outgoing, and very professional. They catered to our every need and did it very promptly. The food was excellent and snacks were available at all times!

I was pleasantly ...

• surprised that Disney Cruises are designed for the adult’s enjoyment as well! There were multiple “nightclubs” and “bars” that we enjoyed while our daughter played in Disney’s Kids Club. It’s hard to tell who had more fun each evening, and our daughter looked forward to her adventures every night! The ship was simply fantastic and had so much to do. We definitely did not have a chance to be bored.

An added bonus was the

day we were able to spend at Cassaway Cay between the Florida Keys and the Bahamas. Disney’s private island was designed to provide the same great service as the ship, and had lots of opportunity for rest and relaxation.

The whole trip was simply fantastic, and I would strongly recommend it to any family! And Don’t Worry Guys…There is plenty to keep you busy as well. It is an experience for the entire family to enjoy!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4907753821231/k2311a079/7.9.09