Gold Leaf Green Tea
  • There are several flavors but I prefer the Green Tea compared to Yellow and Red Tea packs
  • I have noticed that it also regularized my menstrual flow through out the period and it also lessens my cramps and back pain

• by Maristelle

I was having my pre menstrual syndrome again and I do not want to take any over the counter medicine. To ease the pain on my lower abdomen, I usually drink hot water or hot fruit juices. This time, I tried hot tea and the available brand here is Gold Leaf Green Tea.

Unlike Lipton tea

which is well known in the market, this is my first time to try Gold Leaf Green Tea. I soaked the tea bag on a cup of hot water, waited for three to five minutes then took my first sip. Its aroma is not that impressive. Well, to start with, it does not have aroma ...

• at all. It is like it has a pungent smells. I do not suggest this to who have sensitive senses or those people who has vertigo. Once tasted, I realized that the tea is not bad at all. It has a soothing effect to my tired brain and stressed-out body. I feel relaxed.

Gold Leaf Green

Tea is a premium tea from the orient. It is made from real teal leaves and packed dried. There are several flavors but I prefer the Green Tea compared to Yellow and Red Tea packs.

I have noticed that it also regularized my menstrual flow through out the period and it also lessens my cramps and back pain.

Butch says :

Just bought myself today a box of gold leaf, teas from the orient`green tea’ to try it out. I am a tea drinker but not an expert. I’ll just compare it to the other brands i used to drink. Anyways, i’ve been drinking twinnings green tea and to compare it to gold leaf, twinnings has more flavor of green tea than gold leaf. Gold leaf green tea has a taste of yellow label lipton but with a milder taste.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27907753811231/k2311a079/7.9.09