Ford Fusion SEL V6
  • The car has amazing acceleration, and handles very well
  • It corners very well, and I have been pleased with the driving experience

• by cbantly

Having always driven sports cars and imports, I was not so sure as I was signing on the dotted line for my 2007 Ford Fusion SEL V6. As soon as I drove the car off the lot (without the salesman inside), I realized that this was going to

be a lot more fun than I thought. The car has amazing acceleration, and handles very well. The 17″ tires are expensive though, so I’m limited as to how much fun I let myself have. It corners very well, and I have been pleased with the driving experience.

The ownership experience has also been entirely positive. The car now has 56,000 miles on it as I drive a lot for work. It has never once had any problems, and has only had routine oil changes. The brakes are beginning to show signs of ...

• Ford Fusion SEL V6
      wear, but my driving probably has something to do with it as well! The leather has proven to be very durable, and still looks brand new.

Simply put, I have had no problems with the car…and I have enjoyed it immensely. The gas mileage isn’t too bad, but

could probably be better if I altered my driving style significantly. If you’re considering a Fusion, go for the V6! The engine runs very well, and the transmission is well matched to it.

If you’re looking for a reliable, but sporty car…don’t rule out the Ford Fusion SEL V6!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9907753791231/k2311a079/7.9.09