SoBe LifeWater  » Food  »
  • I like these especially because they are mellow and refreshing
  • Like I stated before they do have tremendous flavor, but in my opinion, some of them have waaay to much flavor
  • So in my opinion, if your like me and don't like to drink water or if you are big on drinking water and just want to try something new, give Sobe LifeWater a chance, I don't think you'll be disappointed
  • O, one last thing that I found worked and made it taste even better

• by dimples01

I wasn’t sure how much I was going to like Sobe Lifewater, because every merchandiser delcares they’ve invented the next best thing since sliced bread. But I have to say, it’s actually pretty good. There’s some good and bad with it, as there is with everything.

First the good…Besides the fact that they have over 10 flavors, they make it easier to get your daily water intake, because it taste so good. I haven’t tasted all the flavors yet, but my personal faves are Fuji

Apple Pear, Agave Lemonade, and Strawberry Kiwi. I like these especially because they are mellow and refreshing. You would never think your drinking water, because they are geniously flavored just for that fact. Not only are they giving you great tasting flavored water, but their also infused with vitamins AND they’re 0 calories! That’s right, you never have to feel guilty about downing these bad boys one after another, because only thing your doing is intaking more vitamins and giving your taste buds a tast treat. It’s absolutely the best.

Now for the bad…Like I stated before they do have tremendous flavor, but in my opinion, some of them have waaay to much flavor. For instance, Yumberry Pomegranate and Pomegranate Cherry, is way to sweet for my liking, and not only that, it dried my mouth out severely, because it’s so sweet. It left me still wanting something to drink, something light…like water! Don’t get me wrong, they taste good, but just too sweet for me.

• SoBe LifeWater
      I haven’t yet tasted all of them, because for one, I just started drinking them, also, the store where I buy them, doesn’t carry all the flavors. After I did some research on their website, http://www.sobeworld.com/product.php?c=lifewater&pid=10, I discovered that they had more flavors and now I’m excited to try those.

I’m not big on drinking water, but I feel the effects of not drinking enough just because it’s so hot now. So I’m always looking for some flavored water that I can enjoy and still

get my daily intake. So in my opinion, if your like me and don’t like to drink water or if you are big on drinking water and just want to try something new, give Sobe LifeWater a chance, I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. O, one last thing that I found worked and made it taste even better. Try freezing it, just until the point where it’s like slushy and then drink it…O MY GOSH!!! what a trip. It tastes soooo good, even the sweeter one’s!

SoBe LifeWater
Tina Hughes says :

What temp does SoBe LifeWater freeze?

nitakb says :

I regular the regular thirty-two degrees. At least for me it did.

Karla says :

How can there be zero 0 calories when the nutrition facts state there are carbohydarates. For example the Acai Life Water has a total of 15 grams of carbohydrates which equals 5 of daily carbs of a 2000 calorie diet. THAT MANY CARBOHYDRATES HAS TO HAVE SOME CALORIES. I attempted to call SoBe`s 800 number and it was disconnected. There is nothing on their website to explain this question false advertising. WHAT`S UP WITH THIS?

John says :

Karla, I have noticed this with other similar products. The reason why it’s listed as 0 calories despite their technically being a small amount of calories is because technically a certain amount of calories are used to digest, which essentially cancels out the calories. Sobe is not the only manufacturer that uses this method.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27907753681231/k2311a079/7.9.09