Macau Grand Waldo Hotel  » Hotels  »
Avenida Margingal Floor, De Dotus Taipa, Macau, China
  • I didn’t notice the waiting time since I was chatting with a hotel crew who shared to me the best places to visit
  • Food was delicious and restaurant crew was more than happy to serve the customers as always

• by avant

This hotel had the key to the nearest tourist wants – famous malls and nice restaurants. Since it is near the metro station, I had a chance to explore the whole city and have a feel of the area’s culture and tradition.

The hotel’s reputation has apparently reached many ears because when I arrived, many guests were checking in. I didn’t notice the waiting time since I was chatting

with a hotel crew who shared to me the best places to visit. The rest of the crew was amiable and courteous. I left the place feeling like I earned a new set of friends from the hotel staff.

The room offered a very good haven to rest. Even if it is near the city, silence and peace reined my suite at night. So I had a real ...

• good night sleep. The huge and comfy bed contributed to the nice nap. The bathroom and room amenities were clean. The flat screen TV served as a nice company during rest hours.

I always looked forward to the complimentary breakfast. The menu seems to add up everyday. Food was delicious and restaurant crew was more than happy to serve the customers as always.

Facilities were clean and complete. The gym

had modern exercise equipments and spa was relaxing. A more exciting recreational activity was the casino. I was never really fund of gambling and it was my first time to try slot machines and dice games. I always got lucky and had real fun.

The hotel contributed big time to the perfect vacation that I had. The casino which was not common to all hotels really made my stay worthwhile.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2907753671231/k2311a079/7.9.09