Nature’s Bounty Calcium Tablets  » Health  »
  • I got it on sale for 3 dollars at the Great Mall in a drugstore but that is probably way cheaper than the actual cost
  • Honestly speaking, I haven't noticed any particular difference after eating these regularly
  • I think that these tablets come from a trusted source and have simple ingredients

• by kaorusango

Nature’s Bounty Calcium tablets are completely vegetarian tablets that contain 250 tablets per box. I got it on sale for 3 dollars at the Great Mall in a drugstore but that is probably way cheaper than the actual cost.

The tablets don’t taste any different than the normal ones and the usage is just the same.

What I really like is that it is made up of mainly plant derived cellulose, so I don’t feel like I’m consuming.

Honestly speaking, I haven’t noticed any particular difference after eating these regularly.

Of course, that could be because I got so used to using them that I haven’t noticed any issues, which is mainly ...

• the point of the tablets.

You will not notice any outstanding differences when you use these daily but if you continue using these till you grow old, you will end up feeling as fresh and strong as you were before.

Of course calcium is a very important part of your diet since it is responsible for

keeping your teeth and bones strong and also prevent osteoporosis.

I think that these tablets come from a trusted source and have simple ingredients.

Simplicity is often what we all need.

Therefore, I think that if you are looking for calcium tablets and specifically if you are a hardcore vegetarian, this may be a really good option for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34907753411131/k2311a079/7.9.09