Loreal Dermo-Expertise Derma Genesis Wash
  • I bought the Loreal’s Derma Genesis facial wash once and I will never buy one again
  • This facial wash is not that bad but I found this one disappointing since I have been a Loreal products user for years before I switch to Clinique
  • First, its tube packaging is flexible and convenient to dispense just right amount
  • I notice my skin stays monotonous and I don’t see any improvement when it comes to moisturizing
  • I am just disappointed for it makes my skin dry after using

• by amazingme

I bought the Loreal’s Derma Genesis facial wash once and I will never buy one again. This facial wash is not that bad but I found this one disappointing since I have been a Loreal products user for years before I switch to Clinique. All Loreal products I have tried and used perfectly worked in my skin, except for this one. I am not demanding too much in Loreal but I really can compare it with the other Loreal facial wash products I have used. I tried this one because during that time, this kind of variant and packaging was new to me and thought it was a good one to

try.

Nevertheless, this product is good in some ways. First, its tube packaging is flexible and convenient to dispense just right amount. Its texture is smooth and soft when you apply and massage onto your face. I like also its refreshing scent. It is a little bubbly when you mix with water. And of course its price is very friendly compared to other brands. This is quite competitive and can line up to the most leading brands of facial wash..

The disappointing part in me is that I cannot feel the full satisfaction. I notice my skin stays monotonous and I don’t see any improvement when it comes to moisturizing.

• Though I feel that my face is thoroughly clean after using, I feel the dryness in my face after I have pat it to dry. It seems that I cannot wait any longer to put my clarifying lotion and moisturizer otherwise my face will crack due to dryness. That is a little discomfort and frankly, I don’t want that dry feeling especially when it comes to my face.

But the good thing I found out about this product is that it softens and smoothen my hands especially my palm. It does not works well as facial wash for me , at least I can say that this Loreal Derma Genesis Wash works

perfectly as my hand wash softener. Experiences with a particular product always depend on the user. Perhaps this facial wash is not fit for my skin type but for others, this might a perfect one. So I am still recommending it to have a try, since this facial wash did not bring any harm or irritation on my skin. I am just disappointed for it makes my skin dry after using. Other than that, I don’t have complaint about this product. This is still a worth to try but in my case I will no longer buy another tube of it rather I will prefer to pick other Loreal facial wash products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31907753341131/k2311a079/7.9.09