The Black & Decker HS900 Food Steamer  » Housewares  »
  • A healthy body makes a healthy mind so I make sure that I am preparing not just delicious but healthy food as well
  • I know that there so many healthy food around that I could cook and serve
  • I bought this for USD32 and it has been doing a wonderful job for my family

• by ladyli

The Black & Decker HS900 Food Steamer:

Despite my ever hectic schedule each day, I never make excuses when it comes to cooking the most nutritious food I could afford for my family. I’ve always been a heath advocate and I take every opportunity to learn anything about keeping and promoting health. A healthy body makes a healthy mind so I make sure that I am preparing not just delicious but healthy food as well. I know that there so many healthy food around that I could cook and serve. But of course I should also be careful of how I cook the food in order not to destroy the important nutrients during the cooking process. This is the reason why I have always loved steaming.

While protecting the nutrients of the food I cook is my number one desire, it is also my desire to save time in cooking. I am a working Mom so I

can not afford to spend so much time in the kitchen each day. I have to divide my time wisely so I could do a chore without sacrificing my other chores. This is another reason why I have always preferred to steam food. It does not only help me cook the food the healthy way but it also saves so much time for me. Nevertheless steaming will not be so easy for me without a special gadget that has been very, very useful and to which I really am so thankful. This is the Black and Decker HS900 Food Steamer. I bought this for USD32 and it has been doing a wonderful job for my family. Why it has been saving so much of my time? It does because it is a steamer/rice cooker. Hence, I am cooking my rice and my viand all at the same time and in a healthy and very expedient way. It also ...

• cooks the food faster and more perfectly than any other method and so easy to clean and maintain.

The Black & Decker HS900 Food Steamer has a built-in Flavor Scenter screen with a size of 4-qt. (3.8 L). It has bowl divider that made it possible to steam 2 foods at the same time. . It has adjustable timer and water-measuring guides. Anyone can cook food according to his own preference.

I love serving vegetables to my family. I value the importance of vegetables and I do serve almost all kinds of vegetables to my family. The Black and Decker could retain not just the nutrients but also the flavor and the original color of the veggies which make them attractive enough when served on the table. It also makes steamed fish look excellent and palatable aside from the important fact that it retains all of its nutritional contents and flavor. The essential Omega-3 fatty-acids are kept intact and are

sure to have not fallen apart during the steaming so my family is sure to have enough intake of this very important nutrient. The Black and Decker can also bring out the juiciest skinless chicken breast we could ever taste and that is also true with steamed beef. Steaming food with sauces is also possible because it has a provision of a bowl that could be use for this purpose.

Steaming through my Black and Decker Food Steamer is the healthiest cooking method I’ve known. I gives out just enough heat so that the original nutritious elements in any food are retained. There is no need to put the food in water or oil so all the nutrients are kept intact and uncontaminated while the watery steam does the job of cooking all through the process of convection. The Black & Decker HS900 Food Steamer is indeed a very useful invention and I thank Black and Decker for this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53907753291131/k2311a079/7.9.09