Silk and Shine Lip Gloss

• by princenlady

I am a big believer in wearing sometype of lipstick all the time. Part of that is because my grandmother always says to never leave home with hour your lipstick. True to form, she has never left home with her lipstick in place. Not only that, but she always looks beautiful, even if she is just going to the grocery store.

Because of her, I always keep several tubes of lipstick in my purse. It has become more out of habit over the last couple of years to throw in a few glosses as well. I’ve always loved gloss but a few years

ago I was watching a movie and the actress always had gloss on, and I loved the look.

One pro about the Silk and Shine gloss is the price. I have found it as low as $2.49. That is a great value as it last a super long time. Of course, because the price is so low, I tend to buy at least two so I have one in my purse and one in my makeup bag.

I tend to go with two different looks. The first is just the Silk and Shine Gloss. I can add this if I am just around the ...

• house and want to spruce up my look. To do this, I tend to add a little makeup then add the gloss off to finish off.

The other way is I add more makeup. Then I will put on my favorite brand of lipstick. To finish off I add the gloss on top of the lipstick. This gives a really fancy look that I really love.

Another pro I love about the Silk and Shine Lip Gloss is the texture of the gloss. It just glides on my lips which really feel as good when I put it on. The other thing about

the texture is that it last a long time. I usually just have to put more gloss on around once or twice during the day. For the most part, the gloss stays in place.

I also love that I can find the gloss at most of the department stores. If there is a cosmetic department, I usually can find the Silk and Shine Lip Gloss. This is wonderful as no matter where I am, I know I will be able to find this gloss.

My favorite thing about this gloss is that there is some type of shine ingredient that really makes my lips shine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31907753261131/k2311a079/7.9.09