AAA (Las Vegas, NV)  » Business  »
3312 W Charleston Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89102
  • I love watching AAA commercials because of their signature slogan of And on you go meaning that no matter what bad things might happen, if you have them to lean on, you'll find yourself as if it never happened
  • I had never heard of such road side assistance and I thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread
  • I was very impressed and decided that this was a car club I wanted to belong to
  • This is a fantastic company and I have yet to be disappointed by them in any way or form

• by onerios13

I love watching AAA commercials because of their signature slogan of “And on you go” meaning that no matter what bad things might happen, if you have them to lean on, you’ll find yourself as if it never happened. I had always known about this company since I was very small, but I never got a membership because I didn’t really know the benefits of being a triple A member. However, when I was in college, a roommate of mine’s father was a member and had her on his membership. Well, one day, I went to go start my car to go somewhere, and when I turned the key, nothing happened. I panicked because I had hardly any money at the time being the typical poor, broke college student, and I was just about to cry thinking about all the expense I’d have to go through to get a tow truck and then get my car fixed in some expensive shop.

Well, my roommate came out

and I told her what had happened and she immediately got out her triple A card and called for a tow truck. I asked her how much it would it be to compensate for the tow and asked her if they’d even give me a tow as it wasn’t her car, but mine. She just smiled and said, it doesn’t matter whose car it is. If I call for a tow, they will come and tow the car. I was flabbergasted. Really? I asked in complete awe. I had never heard of such road side assistance and I thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. And sure enough, the tow truck came and looked at my car and then told me that I had a dead battery and said all I had to do was get a new one and all would be well. And then he left.

It was as simple as that. He came all that way prepared to take me to ...

• any car shop I wanted but instead, he just told me what was wrong and went on his merry way. I was very impressed and decided that this was a car club I wanted to belong to. Since then I have had my own triple A card and I am very thankful to have this little card because it represents to me a great peace of mind. I have always gotten excellent service and I feel that this company really lives up to their values and sees each member as a respected customer. And really for the 59 dollars or so that it costs each year, it’s a very small price to pay to know that I will get the service I need when I most need it.

Also what is great about being a triple A member is that you are entitled to literally tons of discounts. Many a time I’ve gone to IHOP or Payless and just showed them my card and got a

large discount. Honestly, when I use this card and shop, I almost end up making the yearly membership fee. I just think it’s very nice to not only get great service but also just by being a member get discounts almost everywhere I go.

If you don’t have a membership, I really encourage you to get one. This is a fantastic company and I have yet to be disappointed by them in any way or form. At the time I didn’t know they offered car insurance either, but now that I do, I intend to get a quote and also go to them for my insurance needs as well as roadside assistance. I just can’t imagine their insurance lacking in any way after witnessing their great efforts to retain as a customer for their other products. And once you are a member, you’ll understand just how appropriate that slogan of theirs is. Because really once you have them taking care of everything, it really is ‘and on you go’.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41907753231131/k2311a079/7.9.09