Trapped movie
  • I still think that the movie Trapped might have been the best movie I have seen the actor Stewart Townsed star in for quite some time
  • I personally like the movie not only because the actor Stewart Townsend was in it but because I thought the movie kept me on the edge of my seat and I love suspsense films
  • I think that there was a mixture of both good and bad acting in it
  • For example I thought that the actress COurtney Love did a terrible job with her character even though she sort of managed to add a tiny bit of flair to the movie

• by Redtape

I still think that the movie “Trapped” might have been the best movie I have seen the actor Stewart Townsed star in for quite some time. I personally like the movie not only because the actor Stewart Townsend was in it but because I thought the movie kept me on the edge of my seat and I love suspsense films.

I also liked the movie since it had the most original suspense plot I had seen in a good couple of years. I am still a little unsure about the acting in the movie though. I think that there was a mixture of both good and bad acting in it. For example I thought that the actress COurtney Love did ...

• a terrible job with her character even though she sort of managed to add a tiny bit of flair to the movie. On the other hand though, people such as Dakota Fanning, Kevin Bacon and Charlize Theron were brilliant.

I loved Dakota Fanning’s character since her character was very different from child characters I keep seeing in a lot of

American movies. I thought that she was more realistic than many of them in otherwords.

The movie was about a rich family who is terrorised by a group of kidnappers who normally kidnap the children of rich people for money. However, this time, the kidnapping is not only for money but because the kidnappers have a grudge against the father who is a doctor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11907753031131/k2311a079/7.9.09