Just for Me Hair Relaxer
  • Nevertheless, I would recommend Just for Me Hair Relaxer to not only children but also adults who have a very sensitive scalp and burn easily
  • I think it might even have something to put around the hairline as well so that it's harder for it to burn

• by Redtape

WHen I relaxed my hair for the first time I was seven years old since my mother found it very hard to manage my hair and thought that if I relaxed it, then it would be much easier for her. At the time since I was still a child I could not use an adult relaxer, so my mother ended up buying “Just

for Me Hair Relaxer” which is actually a no lye hair relaxer for children.

Nevertheless, even though it was supposed to be a no lye relaxer for chilodren which shouldn’t have burned me I still got one or two minor burns and even though I did not keep it in very long either my hair was processed very well.

The fact that my ...

• hair was processed so well in such a short period of time might differ with someoene else though as my natural hair has always been very soft.

I ended up using “Just for Me Hair Relaxer” for a couple more years after that until I reached high school when I began using other creams such as Isoplus Hair Relaxer.

Nevertheless, I would recommend

Just for Me Hair Relaxer to not only children but also adults who have a very sensitive scalp and burn easily.

The box has step by step instructions too and comes along with plastic gloves, neutralizing shampoo, conditioner, the creme itself and an activator.

I think it might even have something to put around the hairline as well so that it’s harder for it to burn.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31907752751031/k2311a079/7.9.09