Anchor Butter  » Food  »
  • My favourite brand of butter is Anchor butter as I am yet to taste another brand of butter that can even come close to competing with it
  • It is usually very creamy with just the right amount of salt to make it delicious
  • I would recommend this brand of butter to all those who love to bake as well as those who have nice butter on their bread sometimes

• by Redtape

My favourite brand of butter is Anchor butter as I am yet to taste another brand of butter that can even come close to competing with it. I first tasted it when I would go to my grandmother’s house when I was very little and she would make breakfast I consisting of bread and butter and something

else; but I would ususally eat mostly the bread and butter because I thought the butter tasted very good.

These days if I am going to have bread and butter I would rather have anchor butter on my bread rather than margarine or any other butter at all. It is usually very creamy with just the right ...

• amount of salt to make it delicious. Customers can buy either a stick of it or as a half pound and it usually comes in a silver wrapper. I believe it is also made in New Zealand. It doesn’t only taste great on bread too, but it also tastes good in cooking and baking.

I would recommend

this brand of butter to all those who love to bake as well as those who have nice butter on their bread sometimes. I would not recommend it to those who are trying to lose weight or keep off weight though, as it is still full of a lot of calories and quite unhealthy to have too much.

Anchor Butter
    quick note by anonymous :

I have used Anchor butter for years but NO MORE. I could not believe how it is now being made in Wiltshire UK and it now has rapeseed oil in it. Rapeseed oil is no good for the human body. It is so deceiving as well because it is in the same packaging but no longer says ORIGINAL on it.

Stephanie Gonzales says :

My boyfriend and i, is planning to make sansrival. but here in the Philippines, anchor butter is a lot more expensive than other brands of butter. so there. i want to ask if how to substitute anchor butter with cheaper butter without sacrificing the taste. Thank you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27907752741031/k2311a079/7.9.09