Revlon Minerals Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • Finally I discovered a one of a kind make up foundation in one and I love to wear Revlon mineral foundation because it last longer,up to 16 hours of wear and it is pure, light weight and loose powder and I only use it once a day because the more it stays on my skin the nicer its effect
  • Sometimes I stay longer hours at work more that 10 hours of usual working period,I'm so happy that I found this make up that suit my Asian's skin and it really defies my appearance
  • I really love this product and I will conitnue using this product forever

• by ladynight2880

I am a working mother and I see to it that I wear make up that is long lasting. After trying different brands of make up, I never get satisfied with the efficacy of the product.

I’ve been very choosy when it comes to the make up I wear everyday.

Revlon mineral foundation because it last longer,up to 16 hours of wear and it is pure, light weight and loose powder and I only use it once a day because the more it stays on my skin the nicer its effect.

It make my skin look healthy and flawless no matter how long I wear the make up.

Sometimes I stay longer hours at work more that ...

• 10 hours of usual working period,I’m so happy that I found this make up that suit my Asian’s skin and it really defies my appearance.

I don’t need to re- apply my make up like I used to before in my previous make up, but now I can look at my best for longer period of time.

Every time I go home my husband compliment me with my

looks because it never changes, when I leave the house in the morning I look pretty in his eyes and also whenever I get home.

That is the secret and the wonders of Revlon mineral foundation.

I don’t need to put layers of make up like foundation and powder because it’s 2 in one and also very handy.

I really love this product and I will conitnue using this product forever.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31807752670131/k2311a078/7.8.09