Nichido True colors collection powder Pink blush  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this Nichido true colors collection powder blush from a cosmetic shop, I like the shade because it is light pink

• by lei

I am particular with the brand of make up I used, but the price it doesn’t really matter. I need to test the performance of the product first before using it in a regular basis.

I loved using blushes to my chicks and my make up is not complete without putting some color to my chicks.

like the shade because it is light pink.

It is sealed and was put it in a black container and easy to open cover.

I like it because it is easy to apply with a brush, and it gives a strong color to my face.

I am pale when I don’t have make up that’s why I see to it that I have powder blush to wear on.

I am glad ...

• that Nichido made it for good, it is affordable and easy to used.

I was able to match this blush powder to any lipstick and eye shadow, that’s why It doesn’t give me a hard time in applying my make up before I go to work.

It never fades easily even I perspire, it’s long lasting so I don’t have to apply it time and time again.

My friends also

loves the color of this Nichido that I wear, that’s why they also bought this brand and we used it together at work.

I am glad that this is harmless to my skin and I never get pimples or rashes using it.

Try this brand, it is affordable and had a great texture in using it as a blush.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31807752660131/k2311a078/7.8.09