Hi & Dri Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Roll-On  » Cosmetics  »
  • Having gone through a lot, I know what I was looking for by the time I tested Hi & Dri
  • But really, Hi & Dri doen's give you this problem

• by livehopshop

I discovered this when I was still in search for my holy grail deodorant. Having gone through a lot, I know what I was looking for by the time I tested Hi & Dri. First I checked how it smelled. I don’t want a deodorant that will overpower my perfume. And Hi & Dri passed this qualification. I chose Powder Fresh, and it does make your armpits smell fresh the whole day and night. It only comes off after you’ve washed your pits with soap.

Then I checked if it

is easily dries up, and it does. I just raise my armpits in front of the electric fan for 30 seconds or so to make sure that the deodorant has dried up. I have this belief that it works well if I do this. So, far it works really well. But you need not do that, because it also works well (stays put until the evening)even if you don’t dry it up before you put your clothes on.

The third reason why I chose this is because I didn’t notice ...

• any skin discoloration. I have tried a lot already and some deodorants gave me skin discoloration. Of course it’s not a pretty sight so I stopped using them. But really, Hi & Dri doen’s give you this problem. It also doesn’t stain your clothes. I don’t have to rub hard on the armpit area just to remove the stain. Believe me, a lot of deodorants stain your clothes. Or would leave that somewhat hardened part in the armpit area of your clothes.

Lastly, I chose this because of the great

price. It is priced less than P100.00 and it lasts me for three to four months. I buy the one which contains 1.5 ounces and I’m in a hurry I tend to put a lot.

I guess the only downside would be is sometimes, its not available in department stores or supermarkets. So it is better to stock up on this if you decide to stick to it.

Overall, this deodorant is a must try for those still looking for their holy grail deodorant or who would want to switch to a new one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31807752650131/k2311a078/7.8.09