Intermediate Pad Paper from Best Buy National Bookstore  » Other  »
  • I think that they are right when it really is the best buy
  • It is not the cheapest, but it has the best quality and just the right price

• by livehopshop

When I was in highschool I always buy my intermediate pad paper from National Bookstore. I buy the one that they produce through their Best Buy line. I think that they are right when it really is the best buy. It is not the cheapest, but it has the best quality and just the right price.

You see, the paper they use in this pad paper

is really smooth. Whenever I buy something that has paper in it, I feel how smooth the paper is first before buying. Then I buy based on the color it has to be that perfect white. After that I make sure that the lines are visible enough. I do not want lines that can overpower my handwriting. Next, I check how thickness of the paper.

• Sometimes, it the paper is very smooth but it is really thin, so that’s a no no for me. Usually the expensive one have these qualities but I can’t take the unreasonable price.

So if you find anybody in National Bookstore opening up the plastic covering of a pad paper then touching the paper, that would be me.

So it was pure joy when I discovered Best

Buy’s Intermediate Pad Paper. It has all the qualities I look for in a pad paper. I always make sure I buy at least two, just to be sure I won’t run out of it. The funny thing is, once I arrive at home, I open the plastic and feel the smoothness of the paper.

It’s really a recommended buy for those who are in highschool. Worth every penny!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12807752640131/k2311a078/7.8.09