Chocnut bitsize bars  » Food  »
  • Eating Chocnut is like having the best of both worlds
  • You might think that it is similar to Reese's but it definitely is not
  • I enjoy eating chocnut so much that sometimes I can finish half the bag in one sitting

• by livehopshop

Eating Chocnut is like having the best of both worlds. You get to eat peanuts without suffering from getting nuts in between your teeth. That’s why I really do not like eating chocolate with nuts, I do not like the feeling of getting something in between my teeth. It’s purely annoying and destroys

the enjoyment of eating chocolate.

So, thank God, someone invented Chocnut. When you come to the Philippines, you should try this one out. You might think that it is similar to Reese’s but it definitely is not. For me, the latter tastes saltier and I tend not to finish the whole cup. But with ...

• chocnut, I can eat a lot.

I enjoy eating chocnut so much that sometimes I can finish half the bag in one sitting. I’m just a little annoyed because it breaks down easily. Unlike the typical chocolate bar that melts, this one crumbles into small pieces. But I guess, that’s what makes chocnut yummy

and unique.

The taste is not too sweet and has the right amount of saltiness. I also enjoy melting it in my mouth because it gives a different texture.

I guess Chocnut, is a chocolate that is uniquely Filipino. So, if you’ll be paying the Philippines a visit and you love trying different sweets, you should try Chocnut.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27807752610131/k2311a078/7.8.09