mozilla.com  » Web sites  »
  • I am definitely happy about the mission they took upon themselves
  • Since their mission is not commercial, I think they really care about the user
  • I believe the quality of their software is at least as good as others'
  • I don't think that any other statement on my part can show a stronger appreciation to Mozilla and Firefox
  • I highly recommend this web site and its wonderful software to every internet user

• by cool

As an internet surfer and user of Firefox, I would like to tell you about a nice web site. It is called The Mozilla Project. It is a community of software developers.

These people come from many different places around the world. Their goal is to develop open-source software that can benefit many people, who are using the internet.

They are not motivated by profits, but

by helping people. I am definitely happy about the mission they took upon themselves! Since their mission is not commercial, I think they really care about the user.

I believe the quality of their software is at least as good as others’. Mozilla is well-known for two great software pieces they have developed. The first is Firefox. It is an open-source web browser that helps people navigate the internet.

The fact is that I’m using it right now to write this review. I don’t think that any other statement on my part can show a stronger appreciation to Mozilla and Firefox!

In my humble opinion, the latest Firefox browser, version 3.5, is simply the best way to surf the internet. It is very fast, easily customizable and has a lot of ...

• mozilla.com
      optional plug-ins that can add powerful features to it.

Firefox has steadily increased its share in the browser market. In my humble opinion, it is very easy to use, customizable and offers very fast browsing. I highly recommend that you visit Mozilla’s web site and download it!

The other software is called Thunderbird. It is an email program that offers some cool features: an address book,

search the contents of your email messages and add tags to messages. If you need an email software on your desktop, maybe you can give it a try.

The Mozilla Project is an excellent example of how open source software can be as great as commercial software. I highly recommend this web site and its wonderful software to every internet user. I will rate it 10!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20807752600131/k2311a078/7.8.09