The Code Project website  » Web sites  »
  • There is nothing more frustrating than being stuck in the middle of a software developing project, because of a problem or a bug
  • I believe that almost every software developer or designer can find at least one programming language that he/she uses here
  • I think it can help many programmers, just as it helped me
  • I highly recommend it, and will rate it 10 out of 10

• by cool

As a computer programmer and software developer, I have been using The Code Project a lot. This great web site has a lot of useful resources for programmers. Programming is a difficult job, and this web site is of real help.

There is nothing more frustrating than being stuck in the middle of a software developing project, because of a problem or a bug. Many times I have found the solution in The Code Project.

This great web site has a lot of information about many programming languages. Here is

just a partial list: C++, C#, VB.Net, Visual Basic, XML, Java and more. I believe that almost every software developer or designer can find at least one programming language that he/she uses here.

The Code Project has more than ten thousand top-quality programming articles. They cover many advanced topics related to software programming and application design. Here are just two examples of article titles, just to give you a taste of what kind of articles are available: “Software Development: Build your own Windows Security Center” and “Active Record Pattern ...

• Wrapper Using LINQ-to-SQL”.

Another thing that I appreciate in The Code Project is that it has good information for beginners, too. Some article’s are written especially for beginners. These article cover more basic topics, for example: “Saving a variable temporarily”.

I really like the fact that the authors of the articles can add the source code of their projects. It is so much easier to understand how the code works, when you can download the code and run it on your own computer. I personally have been learning a lot

this way.

Having over six million members, The Code Project is probably one of the biggest software developer web sites in the internet. Another great feature is the feedback from its users. Every member can rate any article. The user can write a comment on the article, and share his/her thoughts about the subject.

The bottom line is very clear: The Code Project is a great web site. I think it can help many programmers, just as it helped me. I highly recommend it, and will rate it 10 out of 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20807752590131/k2311a078/7.8.09