Zen Zest Blush Eau de cologne  » Perfume  »
  • I bought this Zen zest blush Eau de cologne for a very reasonable price
  • This is affordable that's why I am planning to purchase another bottle, there's a lot of scent to choose from but I prefer this Blush Eau de cologne

• by lei

When it comes to cologne I want it a mild scent that will last. I bought this Zen zest blush Eau de cologne for a very reasonable price.

I had smell the sample scent from their boutique and I want to try it.

I am using it now for 2 weeks and I am comfortable with the scent.

The smell is like a aromatic sweet

smell but it fades away easily after a several hours.

But though I still like it because it is mild and never leave a stain in my clothes.

My co-workers also loves the scent of this cologne, they tend to ask me what cologne I am using when I just arrived from work.

I told them about this Zen zest that I am using they ...

• also tried it.

It is not harmful to nose.

It is manufactured sealed and easy to used bottle spray.

I always bring this wherever I go and I also used it after a shower bath at night because it is refreshing and I was able to sleep easily.

This is affordable that’s why I am planning to purchase another bottle, there’s a lot of scent to

choose from but I prefer this Blush Eau de cologne.

This cologne makes my day complete because the scent is harmonizing my day, I just see to it to spray a bit after 4 hours so the smell will stay in my body especially when I am at work.

My family loves the smell and likes to hug me when I wear this cologne.

Try it, the smell is terrific.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56807752570131/k2311a078/7.8.09