SNI Micronized Creatine
1.0
  • I've been taking protein for a long time now in efforts of building muscle so I decided to try using the SNI Micronized Creatine as well
  • I bought it from the local Vitamin Shoppe
  • I used the product exactly how it is supposed to be used, yet I must say that I think it was a waste of money

• by agentalbino

I’ve been taking protein for a long time now in efforts of building muscle so I decided to try using the SNI Micronized Creatine as well. I bought it from the local Vitamin Shoppe.

The way this product works is that you use it every other month.

So, I followed the directions given and used it for the first month.

I would have to say that I only very little improvement in my strength in that month, and I attribute that improvement to my own hard work.

I feel that I would have added that extra 5 pounds on to my bench press without the creatine.

I used the product exactly how it is supposed to be used, yet I ...

• must say that I think it was a waste of money.

Also, its a white, powdery substance that looks like drugs, so that is a bit of an inconvenience as well if you want to put a little bit in a bag to take right after your workout.

Also, after that month of taking the creatine, I stopped taking it

for a month because that is how the product works, and I tore a muscle about a week after I stopped taking it.

I cannot say this is the creatine’s fault, but I have never injured myself in the years that I have been working out.

If you are looking for a supplement to help build muscle, I wouldn’t suggest this one.

renato says :

CLAIM EBAY NUTRABIO THEY ARE FAKE AND NOT HONEST, STOLEM ME 27US , NEVER BUY WITH NUTRABIO SELLER, ON EBAY BEWARE THIEFS NEVER BUY SUPLEMENTS WITHS NUTRABIO ON EBAY

Paolo Enrico Copo says :

I’m just sharing my experience in this micronized creatine. Every time i use this, i feel i ate a lot. It’s like my stomach is always full even i didn’t any food. I’ve been using this after my workout for 2 mos. and it didnt improve my body.
    Also, this micronized creatine can’t dissolve in water because when i mixed it with water and drank it, it feels like i am drinking water with sand. So i will not recommend you this micronized creatine to use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34807752330131/k2311a078/7.8.09