Executive Plaza Hotel Manila  » Hotels  »
2.5
1630 A. Mabini Street, Malate, Manila, Philippines
  • We made a small talk about him having a good experience with valet parking
  • There was really nothing interesting about the hotel
  • I think the place is good for a quick stay only

• by shagaul

I dragged my luggage to the hotel I’m staying in. It was close to the airport and within the business district. It is a good thing that the bus station is close, in that way it could lessen my burden. The downside as well for the location is it is close to the red light district

of Manila. So noisy and sometimes it can be irritating.

I entered the hotel. I talked to some of their staff who was kind and friendly. The bellboy was cheerful as he escorted me. That freaked me out a little. I’m not used to cheery persons. We made a small talk about him having a good experience with ...

• valet parking. I really don’t care on what he had just said to me.

The size of the room they gave to me was big. It was clean but not quite modern. I was satisfied with the thought that it was comfortable for a good nights sleep. Bathroom was also clean.

There was not much amenities. No gym and

spa. Their business center was small. And a pool was the only thing available for recreation. Since I can’t swim, I just entertained myself with the TV in my room.

There was really nothing interesting about the hotel. Only that it is within the reach of my budget. I think the place is good for a quick stay only.

Executive Plaza Hotel Manila

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2807752061231/k2311a078/7.8.09