Grandeur Hotel Macau  » Hotels  »
Rua De Pequim No.199, Macau
  • My only problem with this hotel is the way they handled my reservation
  • I was happy with the hotel’s location, which is near shopping malls and tourist spots
  • The dishes in there were very delicious and I can say that the restaurant is worthy to be called world-class
  • I especially recommend their Asian and Italian selection

• by shagaul

My only problem with this hotel is the way they handled my reservation. When I got to the hotel, the staff could not locate my reservation and they had to call my agent, who turned out not to be of help at all. After long minutes of getting my reservation right, I was finally escorted to my room by the bellboy, who was very gracious and helpful.

It was a good thing that everything else about the hotel was great.

It made up for the hassle that I experienced at registration. I was happy with the hotel’s location, which is near shopping malls and tourist spots. The neighborhood is very safe and quiet, so it was no problem for me to go out at night. The only downside is that the hotel is a bit far from the airport. It took me almost an hour to get to my destination.

The rooms in the hotel has contemporary style interiors and spacious ...

• enough for my tastes. I was very satisfied with the overall cleanliness; the room was spotless, especially the bathroom, which has an abundant supply of clean and fresh towels. The aircon was powerful and the TV had good selection of movies.

The food in the hotel was fantastic. The dishes in there were very delicious and I can say that the restaurant is worthy to be called world-class. I especially recommend their Asian and Italian selection. On top of it

all, the restaurant has very classy interiors and impeccable service.

Their spa is of world-class standards too. They have lots of massages and treatments available and it was heaven indulging myself at the hands of my masseuse after a long day of shopping and exploring the city. The business center is indispensable for those who have to do work while on vacation.

Apart from my unpleasant experience at the registration, I’d recommend this hotel for a very relaxing and comfortable vacation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2807752041231/k2311a078/7.8.09