Wynn Hotel Macau  » Hotels  »
Rua Cidade De Sintra, Nape Macau
  • The location is very convenient for guests since the hotel is near the city proper, very accessible by metro station
  • Breakfast at the hotel’s restaurant was great, mostly because of the wide selection of delicious breakfast dishes
  • I recommend this for people who really want to get total recreation during their stay

• by shagaul

This hotel is a nice play to stay for a really relaxing vacation, especially for those who are casino regulars. The location is very convenient for guests since the hotel is near the city proper, very accessible by metro station. From there you can get to any point of the city. For those who want to go shopping, there are lots of famous malls in the area, just minutes away from the hotel.

Registration at the hotel went

with a breeze. They cleared my reservation in only a few minutes even though they were a lot of guests checking in at that moment. Customer service was great. The staff was really courteous and attentive; I had an amusing time chatting with them.

I really liked my room, which was huge. You can hardly near the noise from the outside. The sheets in my large bed were very clean and soft, and I can tell that they ...

• are made from expensive material. Needless to say, I had a really good night’s sleep. The flat screen TV was big enough for my tastes. The bathroom is really very clean, with lots of fresh towels and handmade soaps.

Breakfast at the hotel’s restaurant was great, mostly because of the wide selection of delicious breakfast dishes. Waiters were very prompt in serving food to guests. I also have to commend the nice way that the restaurant was arranged;

the tables have comfortable distances with each other and the room is big enough to accommodate all the guest who crowd in for breakfast.

Facilities were great. The hotel’s casino has Old Hollywood style interiors, which makes gambling feel more glamorous than usual. The gym and spa is pretty high-end as well, equipped with the most modern equipment.

I got my money’s worth staying at this hotel. I recommend this for people who really want to get total recreation during their stay.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2807752021231/k2311a078/7.8.09