Burt’s Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk and Honey Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • After putting the body lotion on my skin I noticed these little bumps starting to pop up on my arms along with redness

• by SarahTaylor621

I’ve always been pretty curious about Burt’s Bees products, especially since I’ve heard mix reviews. So, I went ahead and went onto Amazon and picked up the travel kit for about $12, plus shipping and handling. A few of the products I did like, but the

Burt’s Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk and Honey Body Lotion was one of the products I wasn’t all that fond of.

After putting the body lotion on my skin I noticed these little bumps starting to pop up on my arms along with redness. I guess I must ...

• have had an allergic reaction to the fragrance in the body lotion, so if you have any skin allergies when it comes to fragrance BEWARE!

It did make my skin soft but I discontinued use of the product once I saw the reaction my skin had

to it.

Again, if you have any skin allergies when it comes to products with fragrance I’d advise you NOT to use the Burt’s Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk and Honey body lotion.

The bumps and redness went away after a couple of hours but I’m not about to try it again.

Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk and Honey Body Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31807751951231/k2311a078/7.8.09