Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen  » Movies  »
  • What I really enjoyed was the moments of comedy that had me laughing out loud - especially the reappearance and antics of John Turturro as former agent Simmons
  • I won't ruin it for those who have yet to watch it but there is a scene with him which I found absolutely hilarious and the entire audience in the theater agreed with me (at least judging by the amount of laughter I heard)
  • All in all, it was a great movie and I can't recommend it enough

• by abigosi

What can I say - the title of this review says it all! I watched “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” at Greenbelt Cinema 3 with my best friend and her son last weekend and it was, in a word, awesome! The movie really lived up to all the hype.

If you’re looking for a great big dose of action, comedy, and pinches of drama then this is a highly recommended movie to watch. Yes,

it is a bit long - more than 2 hours - so if you’re bringing your kids along to watch, make sure that they’ll be able to sit still for about that long.

What I really enjoyed was the moments of comedy that had me laughing out loud - especially the reappearance and antics of John Turturro as “former” agent Simmons. I won’t ruin it for those who have yet to watch it but ...

• there is a scene with him which I found absolutely hilarious and the entire audience in the theater agreed with me (at least judging by the amount of laughter I heard).

Megan Fox as Mikaela Banes was absolutely beautiful in the film and I found it a shame that she seemed to be there only for that fact and in order to provide Shia LeBeouf (Sam Witwicky) with a romantic and sexy counterpart.

Sometimes however

the dialogue got lost in the action, since it is a very fast paced action and adventure flick, and there were times (since there were a whole lot more robots in this film than the previous Transformers film) that I couldn’t tell who was a Deceptacon or an Autobot because the fight scenes were so massive and included so many characters.

All in all, it was a great movie and I can’t recommend it enough.

Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11807751921231/k2311a078/7.8.09