Avon Feelin Fresh Antibacterial Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think Avon has successfully created the best deodorant in Feelin Fresh

• by ladyli

No person will ever earn the admiration and respect of people around if she has a body odor. People will not find pleasure being with with any woman no matter how beautiful she is if she does not smell fresh. Certainly this criteria also goes true with men. It is for this good reason why using a Deodorant should be part and parcel of everyone’s personal hygiene. No one would want to be talked and laughed about behind his or her back so it is very important that we take care of how we smell the whole day through.

Using a deodorant is something that everybody should not live without. There are so many brands and varieties to choose from. They also come in various forms such as spray, roll-on, cream and stick.

No matter what the choice maybe it is always important to have the feeling of confidence and assurance that you are kept cool, fresh and dry all day.

There are some brands that could keep you away from odor but the dryness is not 100% sure. Of course, it looks awkward when your armpit area is perspiring a lot even if you do not smell bad. So for me I make sure that my deodorant is really a good one. To me, a deodorant could not be called a good deodorant if it does not perform all the purposes of keeping me cool, fresh and dry all day.

It is most especially important for me to have no traces of sweat on armpit area. It is so unbecoming to walk around with ...

• wet underarms. People around will most likely get turned off with anyone especially a woman like me who perspires a lot especially on that part of the body. It certainly does not look neat to have wet underarm.

Another important requirement my deodorant should have is very light but fresh scent. I would not want my deodorant to smell stronger than my perfume of course. That would be too awful. Who would wan to smell like deodorant all day?

Well, I am happy I have found a reliable deodorant in Avon with their Feelin Fresh Anti-Bacterial Deodorant.

It is sold by Avon at a regular price of PHP135 per 50 ml. but most of the time I could chance on their promo price of only PHP69 for the same size. I think Avon has successfully created

the best deodorant in Feelin Fresh. It has Triclosan that kills germs and odor-causing bacteria.

My preference is the Fresh Citrus Scent which my delicate nose finds light and pleasant enough. The moisture-rich formula has so far been successful in keeping me away from unpleasant odor. I am assured of cool and dry feeling all-day with Avon Feelin Fresh. It comes in roll-on form and is easy to apply.

Unlike other deodorants, it is also very light on my armpit. Another thing I hate is sticky feeling on my underarm. Avon Feelin Fresh dries up easily and never gives sticky feeling. Another good thing about Avon Feelin Fresh is it does not leave any stain on my clothes.

I could vouch for this deodorant. It really works great for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31807751781231/k2311a078/7.8.09