She Mini Body Mist cologne
  • One of cologne that I like is She Mini Body Mist Cologne with sweet fragrance, its a different kind of cologne from She
  • I'm happy to get She mini body mist cologne if I get it when I buy She regular splash cologne, because its given free in one package
  • But, the one thing that I don't like from this cologne is that its contain a little alcohol, not like she regular Splash Cologne which doesn't contain alcohol

• by coolvie

Who don’t wanna be fresh everytime? I think everybody want it. Fresh, healthy and smells good is always everybody wanted.

So do with me.

One of the things that I do to keep fresh and smells good is to use cologne everyday especially before to go my daily activity.

One of cologne that I like is She Mini Body Mist Cologne with sweet

fragrance, its a different kind of cologne from She.

Usually I use She regular Splash Cologne, but this miny body mist is also interseting too.

Its mini because the netto is just 10 ml.

The shape is long, like a stick, to use it we can just spray it to our body.

I’m happy to get She mini body mist cologne if I ...

• get it when I buy She regular splash cologne, because its given free in one package.

Though the size is mini, the fragrance is not mini, we can get enough the freshness and the sweet fragrance Like its name, the sweet fragrance is sweet to, its fix to use for you who love a sweet touchness and the soft fragrance.

She mini body

mist cologne is practice to bring everytime and everywhere because its so small so we can bring it to our pocket.

But, the one thing that I don’t like from this cologne is that its contain a little alcohol, not like she regular Splash Cologne which doesn’t contain alcohol.

So, to use it, I usually just spray it to my clothes not directly to my skin, especially my sensitive skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56807751681131/k2311a078/7.8.09