Night At The Museum 2 movie
  • Although there are some scenes that are dragging and not funny at all, there are also scenes that really made me and my daughter laugh aloud (my husband was snoring midway of the movie)

• by marielle

Two weeks ago, my husband, together with my 7-year old daughter decided to watch a movie. There are four cinemas in the mall that we went to, and none of them were showing an animated film, so we decided to watch Night At The Museum 2 since it was the only film rated GP.

Starring Ben Stiller as Larry Daley, a former night guard at the Museum of National

History, the movie is fun and entertaining. With the musuem exhibits coming back to life, this movie was able to include different world personalities into the story, personalities that we only read on our history books like Amelia Earhart (the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean), Theodore Roosevelt, Al Capone, Pharoah Ahkmenrah, Ivan the Terrible (the evil Russian emperor), Napoleon Bonaparte (French General, Abraham Lincoln,

• and a lot of other prominent figures in our history.

Although there are some scenes that are dragging and not funny at all, there are also scenes that really made me and my daughter laugh aloud (my husband was snoring midway of the movie). The 3 cupids singing for Larry Daley and Amelia Earhart really made me laugh, while it was the 2 monkey slapping Larry Daley alternately which

made my daughter laugh her heart out.

Overall, the movie is a good watch, although it was not Ben Stiller’s best. The story line is simple and you could already guess how the story will end right from the start. But if you want to go to the movies just to relax and to enjoy a very light comedy movie, then try watching this movie, you’ll surely have a good laugh.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11707751641231/k2311a077/7.7.09